1000 Cranes bring peace. 1000 #WolCircles connect people in purpose.
Great things happen when people embrace a bold dream. For some time John Stepper and I have been discussing how we make his wonderful work enabling others to work out loud available to more people. John has developed a great facilitation process using circles of 4-5 people to support each other as they work out loud. I have led a circle and the outcomes were invaluable. At a recent event, John’s talk on the value of working out loud inspired the establishment of 18 circles.
— John Stepper (@johnstepper)
It is time to dream big. We want to create a 1000 circles so that over 5000 people can fulfil some important personal goal with the support of a circle of peers. The circle process is free and publicly available. These circles share the practices of working out loud in a purposeful way. They also give people an opportunity to reflect on what matters to them, what relationships they need to foster and how to give generously to others.
So our plan is to create 1000 working out loud circles between the International Working Out Loud Week next week from 15-21 June to one we will hold in November this year.
How you can help
- Deliver John Stepper’s career talk to attract interest in working out loud circles
- Set up circles in your personal networks or organisations
- Facilitate a circle for others
- Share your experience of circles and spread the word
- Put your name down as a regional coordinator of working out loud and join the movement. Coordinators will be supplied with further information to assist them to promote working out loud and working out loud circles.
I look forward to working with you to share 1000 #wolcircles around the globe