Simon has board and C-suite level experience as an executive, coach, and consultant in Australian corporates, startups and small to medium enterprises.
Simon is Chief Growth Officer for Lantern Pay, an Australian health and care claiming start up. The role involves advising Lantern Pay’s leadership team on strategy, business development and growth. Simon is also Chief Growth Officer for InLoop, LanternPay’s parent and owner of the Flexischools, Nuonic and Clickability businesses.
Simon is a Council Member at Haileybury, Australia’s largest private school and its school in Darwin, Haileybury Rendall School, and is a Non-executive Director at Bank First, where he is Deputy Chair and Chair of the Governance, Remuneration, Culture and Accountability Committee.
Simon’s Linkedin profile outlines more of his experience in senior leadership, strategy and transformation roles across the financial services, healthcare, e-commerce, consumer products and media & telecommunication industries.
If you’d like to discuss the implementation of any of the conversations on this blog in your organisation, please get in touch below.
Stay up to date with my Weekly Newsletter
- Follow this blog to stay up to date with my posts which reflect my ongoing work projects
- I also share my work on twitter. Make sure to introduce yourself and your interests. I love a chat and may follow if I get to know you.
- My Future of Work Consulting practice and community is Change Agents Worldwide
- I hold board positions at Bank First, and Haileybury
- I am co-founder of International Working Out Loud Week: Wolweek.com
My Personal Manifesto
- Purpose is the engine of our work and our motivation
- Realizing the human potential of our people, customers and community is the heart of great performance
- We must embrace the chaos of the networked, mobile, empowered, agile, and disruptive
- Movements, where anyone can lead and contribute, will deliver the changes & innovations required in our organizations, systems, and society
- The complexity of the path ahead requires us to understand our role in the widest possible social context and to engage the best of our human capabilities – we will succeed by being more human & more social, not less.
A Selection of My Experience
- NAB and HICAPS: Led a diverse range of businesses to better performance through Strategy, Transformation, Sales, Product Management, Project delivery and more. Championed a Learning innovation & collaborative culture through the NAB Academy and an enterprise social network. Advocate for Adaptive Leadership at NAB. Built the customer experience capabilities of NAB Group.
- Wishlist.com.au: Led sales, marketing and business development for a successful Australian e-commerce web1.0 start-up
- Mattel: Improved the effectiveness and coordination of the Asia Pacific marketing function and created a China distribution partnership for a global toy & digital media company in the Asia Pacific region
- Publishing and Broadcasting Limited: Diverse experience of business development, joint ventures and investments for a leading Australian communications company
- Board & advisory board roles: Melbourne Chamber Orchestra, Scribo, Spectra Training, Sidekicker.com & Peer Academy.