Simon Terry has board, advisory & coaching experience working with senior management teams tackling digital transformation, growth and startup businesses. Simon Terry is particularly effective in situations requiring enterprise transformation, complex stakeholder management, innovation, and collaboration.
COACHING & MENTORING
Simon has seen how coaching and mentoring helps talent accelerate their development and realise their potential. Coaching and mentoring can provide critical stretch and needed support in a step up to a bigger role or more complex challenge.
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to discuss your coaching and mentoring needs.
BOARD & ADVISORY
Simon has experienced in board advisory roles in start-ups, large and small businesses and not-for-profits. Simon can help bring expertise, advice and effective governance to an organisation going through growth and change.
Simon has been a board member or advisory board member for the following organisations:
Current Board Roles:
- Deputy Chair, Chair of the Governance Committee and Non-Executive Director: Bank First
- Council Member: Haileybury College
- Council Member: Haileybury College Rendall School Darwin
Previous Board roles:
- Board Member: Melbourne Chamber Orchestra
Previous Board and Advisory Board roles:
- LanternPay, a claim and payment platform for health and disability has been acquired by HICAPS.
- Claiming.com.au, a Medicare claiming platform now acquired by LanternPay
- Sidekicker.com.au – startup delivering a temporary labour platform, now a subsidiary of Seek.com
- CLB Training/Spectra Training, a leading Australian Registered Training Organisation – acquired by Academies Australia.
- Scribo, Australia’s largest independent book distributor – acquired by Gordon and Gotch.
Further information on Simon Terry’s background is available on his LinkedIn profile