Simon Terry has board, advisory & coaching experience working with senior management teams tackling digital transformation, growth and startup businesses. Simon Terry is particularly effective in situations requiring enterprise transformation, complex stakeholder management, innovation, and collaboration.
COACHING & MENTORING
Simon has seen how coaching and mentoring helps talent accelerate their development and realise their potential. Coaching and mentoring can provide critical stretch and needed support in a step up to a bigger role or more complex challenge.
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to discuss your coaching and mentoring needs.
BOARD & ADVISORY
Simon has experienced in board advisory roles in start-ups, large and small businesses and not-for-profits. Simon can help bring expertise, advice and effective governance to an organisation going through growth and change.
Simon has been a board member or advisory board member for the following organisations:
- Non-Executive Director: Bank First
- Council Member: Haileybury College & Haileybury College Rendall School Darwin
- Advisory Board Member: Lantern Pay
Previous Board roles:
- Board Member: Melbourne Chamber Orchestra
- HICAPS: Australia’s leading health payments solution.
Previous Advisory Board roles:
- Sidekicker.com.au – startup delivering a temporary labour platform, now a subsidiary of Seek.com
- PeerAcademy.com – startup focused on social learning in public sector, now pivoted to collaborative design.
- CLB Training/Spectra Training, a leading Australian Registered Training Organisation, and
- Scribo, Australia’s largest independent book distributor.
Further information on Simon Terry’s background is available on his LinkedIn profile