Simon Terry is an experienced, effective and engaging speaker with experience in delivering a variety of presentation formats:
- Keynote Speaker
- Board and Senior Executive Presentations
- Launch Events
- Workshop & Learning Facilitation
- Panel Sessions
- Media Commentator
Most Requested Topics
- The Future of Work: This session is an overview of the drivers of change in work and the resulting changes in our work. The session highlights the key capabilities that organizations need to manage to be able to leverage the advantages of a digital workplace in the future of work.
- The Future of HR: Changing work and changing organizations means change for the human resources function. This session overviews a number of trends in the future of HR and outlines a model of how HR teams can manage the new value of a people function.
- Realizing the Strategic Value of Collaboration: Collaboration is a human process. This talk examines how organizations can get the most out of the collaboration opportunities presented by collaboration technology and develop a roadmap to foster adoption in the organization.
- How Change Management is Changing: Change Management has matured as a discipline, but the rapid pace of change in an era of digital transformation means change management itself must adapt. This session outlines how change managers can take advantage of new approaches and keep up with a changing world.
- Working Out Loud: Working Out Loud is a key practice in the future of work. Sharing work in progress with relevant communities enables collaboration, learning, and innovation. This session looks at the rationale for working out loud and how to get started.
Simon Terry provides consulting, advice, speaking and thought leadership to global clients through his own consulting practice, and as Chairman and Owner of Change Agents Worldwide Pty Ltd, a network of progressive and passionate professionals, specializing in Future of Work technologies and practices. Simon’s practice focuses on assisting organizations to transform customer experience, collaboration, and leadership through leverage of purposeful, agile and innovative teams. Simon writes on social collaboration, leadership, digital transformation and the future of work at his blog ( http://simonterry.com) and on twitter (http://www.twitter.com/simongterry). Simon is Head of Markets for Lantern Pay, an innovative digital health & care payments solutions, a non-executive director at Bank First, and a Council Member of Haileybury, Australia’s largest private school. He has experience in senior management and transformation in financial services, e-commerce, consumer goods, media and telecommunications
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Monash Education STEM Talks 2018
- If your company was a country would you live thereIf your company was a country would you live there, Disrupt Sydney 2018
- Knowledge Management Australia, 1 August 2017
- Microsoft Ignite 2017 Orlando, September 2017
- The Future of Work: Workplace by Facebook Partner Conference, April 2017
- Future of HR, private client presentations
- Digital Leadership Panel with Anne Bartlett-Bragg & Euan Semple, Melbourne and Sydney, March 2017
- Working Out Loud Panel Discussion, Melbourne, December 2017
- Various Collaboration Talks: 25-30 September 2016 – Microsoft Ignite, Atlanta Georgia
- Intranets2016 June 2016: Working Out Loud in a Connected World
- Australian Institute of Training and Development Annual Conference May 2016: Making More Progress on Work in Progress: Working Out Loud
- Change Management Institute Global Conference Sydney Keynote December 2015: How Change Itself is Changing: Change Management in the Future of Work