Making the future of our work and organisations more human through innovation, collaboration, leadership, and learning. These four capabilities are at the heart of great customer experience, culture and performance.
Simon Terry is a consultant, board advisor, speaker and writer who works with organisations to enhance strategic value creation, enable digital transformation and realise the potential of people. I believe that for organisations to leverage the potential of digital ways of working and innovation, they need to have clear strategic goals, practical plans and to build the capabilities in people and systems that enable success.
If you’d like to discuss implementation of any of the conversations on this blog in your organisation, please get in touch below.
More Current: Stay up to date with my Weekly Newsletter
- Get more of this blog by following to stay up to date with my posts
- More conversation is available on twitter. Make sure to introduce yourself and your interests. I love a chat and may follow if I get to know you.
- More history Linkedin profile
- More opportunities to work together – Change Agents Worldwide
- More board positions: Melbourne Chamber Orchestra, and Haileybury
- Advisory board roles: Sidekicker.com.au and PeerAcademy.com
More Personal Manifesto
- Purpose is the engine of our work and our motivation
- Realising the human potential of our people, customers and community is the heart of great performance
- We must embrace the chaos of the networked, mobile, empowered, agile, and disruptive
- Movements where anyone can lead and contribute will deliver the changes & innovations required in our organisations, systems and society
- The complexity of the path ahead requires us to understand our role in the widest possible social context and to engage the best of our human capabilities – we will succeed by being more human & more social, not less.
More Places where I made a difference
- NAB and HICAPS: Role model for leadership agenda. Championed a Learning innovation & collaborative culture through the Academy and an enterprise social network. Built the customer experience capabilities of NAB Group. Led businesses to better performance through Strategy, Transformation, Sales, Product Management, Project deliveryand more
- Wishlist.com.au: Helped create one of the few surviving Australian e-commerce web1.0 start-ups through my contributions to strategy, sales, marketing and business development
- Mattel: Improved the effectiveness and coordination of the Asia Pacific marketing function and created a China distribution partnership for a global toy & digital media company in the Asia Pacific region
- Publishing and Broadcasting Limited: Diverse experience of business development, joint ventures and investments for a leading Australian communications company
Still want more?
Then it is time to reach out and get in touch. I’d love to see how I can meet that need. I am sure I can make a difference for you too.