International Working Out Loud week begins Monday 9 June. The week is an effort to build awareness of the power of working out loud through asking people to participate in a week’s practice of working out loud.
Join a growing community of practitioners working out loud to create better ways of working and build community in their work.
Here’s what you need to know:
- What it means to Work out loud: The 5 elements by John Stepper
- How do I get involved: Start sharing your work in what ever means seems appropriate to you. It doesn’t have to be social. It just needs to be public. Make sure you tag your sharing with #wolweek so that others can follow along the broader conversation.
If you need a procedure:
1) do something
2) write what you did on an unfeasibly large post-it note
3) attach to your office wall
4) take a photo of it
5) tweet it with the hashtags #wolyo #wolweek
- Encourage others to Work Out Loud too Working out loud works for everyone.
Thanks to Austen Hunter and Jonathan Anthony for leading the way on the creation of International Working Out Loud Week